Wednesday, February 3, 2010

Well this is awkward....

Hello to you people! I think you'll like this because people naturally want to know what's going on in someones life. So follow me into the depths of my life!

...

Into the "depths of my life."

Well, It does sound rather vague, right? What can you possibly harvest from the depths of my life, my mind, and my experiences? Well, if nothing, then at least you can get to know me from reading these.

Anyways, this will be my official blog. You'll read things about interesting tid-bits and anomalies. Hopefully the only thing that won't be an anomaly will be my consistency in typing on this blog. I'm thinkin' once every 2-3 days, so don't expect any feed from me every hour of every day. It ain't gonna happen guys! I'm too busy for that! :P

As of now I'm just tinkering around with Blogger. It's a lot easier than I previously thought it would be. Hopefully you will enjoy blogging too, if you decide to go for it. At first I wanted to personalize my template (the layout), but I'm not tech savvy and I'm not a hacker by any means. I guess I'm not cut out for HTML.

No comments:

Post a Comment